Do you want to revamp your home this Christmas but too lazy to go shopping or worried about your budget? Here are 10 DIY decors that are easy to make and friendly to your pocket.
1. Repurposed Pumpkins – Halloween’s over but doesn’t your pumpkins yet. Paint them white and voila, a snowman at your doorstep.
2. Faux Fireplace – If you don’t have a fireplace, then make one! With just cardboards, brown paper, sponge, and acrylic paint, you can make a faux fireplace where you can place your stockings.
3. Tomato Cage Christmas Tree Lights – Lighten up your garden using only upside down tomato cages and a string of LED lights. You can use white or colorful lights depending on your theme.
4. Stained Glass Ornaments – Are you tired of the same ornaments from the department store? Be unique and turn your boring ornaments into colorful stained glass art using only glue and food coloring.
5. Glue Gun Snowflakes – Perk up your windows with these cool glue gun snowflakes. Simply create snowflakes on a parchment paper. Once they are dry, peel them off, and just add a slight dab of hot glue when placing them on your windows.
6. Wine Glass Snow Globes – These cheap snow globes would be a perfect addition to your white Christmas theme. Rather than the fragile glass snow globes, you can save and spend more on the decors inside the globe when you use plastic wine glasses.
7. Ornament Tree – Do you have too many ornaments but no Christmas tree? Make one using those ornaments! Creative, less work, and less space needed!
8. Pine Cone Tree – Create cute miniature Christmas trees using pinecones. You can use them as a centerpiece or as a minimalist décor around your home.
9. Ornament Wreath – Repurpose some of your old Christmas balls and turn them into a modern and colorful wreath. Just glue them together forming a circle and tie a ribbon at the top to hang.
10. Cardboard Tube Snowmen – Create a mini Christmas village using cardboard or tissue tubes. Just use various colors to make each one unique.
Do you have more do-it-yourself Christmas décor ideas on your sleeve? You can share them in the comments section below.