Do you love reading books? Enrich your knowledge and entertain yourself at the same time with this list of books from our talented Filipino authors.
1. “Stupid is Forever” – Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago
This book is a collection of jokes, one-liners, pick-up lines, comebacks, and speeches delivered and/or curated by the beloved Senator of the youth.
2. “Dear Alex, Break Na Kami, Paano?! Love Catherine” – Alex Gonzaga
This book is for the singles, single again, single by choice, and can’t accept that they are single. This breakup survival guide will help you let go, move on, and love yourself.
3. “Paano Ba To?! How to Survive Growing Up” – Bianca Gonzalez
The author shares her personal life lessons, as well insights from friends and experts, on how to deal with life’s dilemmas. It is a growing up guide for every young Filipina in this crazy, yet wonderful world.
4. “Help!!! Ayoko Na Sa Syota Ko!” – Ramon Bautista
Whether you are the one leaving or the one who was left behind, this book will help you get through the hardships of break up.
5. “Make Your Nanay Proud” – Boy Abunda
This book is named after Abunda’s foundation and includes his curated anecdotes and reflections from well-known personalities. They shared how their mothers helped them get to where they are today.
6. “Lovestruck: Sakit Edition” – Ronald Molmisa
Sakit Edition is the fourth installment of Lovestruck Series. This book will help you how to deal with break-ups and relationship problems.
7. “Kontento Ka Na Ba Sa Pagpapalaki Ng Anak Mo?” – Vic and Avelynn Garcia
This book will is a parenting guide that will help you deal, manage, and respond to common strategies children use to outwit their parents.
8. “Help! I’m a Bagaholic” – Carmencita Sioson and Stefanie Cabal
This mini book is for men and women who love bags. It profiles bag connoisseurs and their bags, the most desired iconic bags, and tips on how to care for them.
9. “Captivating, Communication: The Art and Science of Communication” – Carelle Mangaliag
This book will teach readers the art and science of High Impact Communication, using principles applied in theatre, comedy, and the science of human behavior.